Welcome back, friends! Hope you didn't mind that we took an extra day to recover from the weekend. We started celebrating on Friday and by the time that Independence Day rolled in, we were exhausted! Pierogi tagged along for most of the festivities, but I kept our puppy bag near so that we could last a little longer. Here's what's inside...
- Unscented baby wipes to clean muddy paws
- Gulpy Pet Water Dispenser to keep hydrated
- Toy to play fetch because the next grassy field is never too far away
- Fresh bully stick (which is basically a dog pacifier)
- Treats to reward awesome behavior or encourage fun in a new situation
And we'd love to know, do you keep a dog bag handy?
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...