How's your week going? We've had a pretty good one so far, since we've really been trying to #enjoythelittlethings and recognize slices of joy. So on that note, here's five things, recently, that made me smile...
- Gilly running to me to be held and comforted like a baby when Pierogi left him to go potty outside. He calmed down just as soon as I picked him up and showed him Pierogi through the window.
- Taking longer walks as the weather improves and passing signs of spring - little green buds, flowers poking through the ground and the pop of yellow in our backyard.
- This photo from dog park! How great are their wild expressions? And Gilly, trying to keep up like a true little brother :)
- Sleeping next to their warm bodies. Pierogi prefers the top of the bed; and Gilly the bottom.
- And finally, Gilly's sprawl! He'll plop down anywhere and everywhere for a nap.
Also, did you hear that Petsmart is hosting free dog photos with the Easter Bunny this Saturday? You know where we'll be! Plus, they have a great Easter selection. That's where we picked up this toy and this treat that went into the boys' Easter baskets!
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...