Five especially cute brother things...
- The other night, I took Gilly out for the last potty attempt of the night but he was already noticeably sleepy. With his eyes only half open, he puttered around before finding the right bush. But when he went to lift his puppy leg, he lost his balance and gently tumbled onto his back where he then laid confused - with all fours dangling in the air! It was all very dramatic for a tiny leg lift and of course, very cute to me :)
- Gilly, like other pups his age, is in a stage of wild curiosity right now. He's still getting used to and finding new smells in and around our home. But when he's not sure about something, he'll very cautiously approach it, stretch out (kind of like this) and then *sniff, sniff, sniff* with the very edge of his nose.
- One more Gillyism...Gilly loves to be cuddled, just like his big brother. When he wants to be held, he loads himself onto his back legs and springs up. But in order to prepare his rolly little body to spring up, he does a quick little booty shimmy to gain the momentum to pop up. This cute maneuver, in turn, always catches my attention and is why I'm no longer productive when the boys are near me :)
- Pierogi and Gilly created a new game called "Switch". It's where they continuously swap their toys, chewies and the crates that they're laying in as quickly as possible for as long as possible. Also, there's no true goal of the game but somehow they always end up tying ;)
- Finally, we keep catching Pierogi giving Gilly a lick-bath. Usually that happens in the morning and it's the sweetest sight. Mike grew up with two dogs and said that his dogs did the same thing - the older grooming the younger. Awww!
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...