Here's what's new with Rogi and Gilly...
- Pierogi has rubbed off on Gilly in the sweetest way! At night, in bed, Pierogi typically prefers to burrow underneath the covers and Gilly used to just plop on top of the covers in no particular way, but usually over Mike and I's legs (go figure!) But recently, Gilly has started tunneling underneath the blankets with his big brother. It's the cutest thing to watch the blankets move around, almost in synchronization, as they set up their spots.
- We just received our Wag lock box and are excited to try the service. (If you're not familiar with Wag, it's a dog walking app that allows you to book a dog walker for any or all of your pups. And their bookings are done Uber-style, meaning that you can hop on the app on a whim, to schedule a walk, and it will pair you with the closest available walker.) Does anyone have any experience with Wag?
- We're so proud of both of our little guys for improving on a few very important skills. Pierogi has been working on interactions with kids (not jumping up in excitement and allowing a few pets if he's up for it) and Gilly has been working on sharing (toys and treats).
- Speaking of food (it's always on our minds ;), we've been experimenting with freeze-dried meal toppers in lieu of wet toppers. So far, we've tried the chicken and turkey varieties from Stella and Chewy's Meal Mixers line, which both boys love -- like tail-wagging-wide-eyes-love.
- And finally, last year around Pierogi's first birthday, I made a Chatbooks full of some of our favorite memories from our first year with our sweet pup. Now, it's Gilly's turn and I'm planning to create a similar book. It's been so funny to look back at the pictures since we first met Gill. A good third of the photos are of Gilly with things in his mouth: stuffed animals, blankets, balls, chewies... Hah!
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...