JUST FOR HUMANS
- Custom Dog Lawn Stakes ($100) to let everyone know who rules the roost.
- A cheeky dog doormat ($45).
- Pretty stationery ($32.10 for 10 sets), Dog Lovers Washi Tape Set (8.95) to seal letters, and a Custom Pet Portrait Return Address Stamp ($100).
- A beautiful art print ($18) of a dog and his pal.
- Embroidered Dog Baseball Cap ($23) for bad fur days.
- A crewneck sweater ($32.99) that does the talking for you and Camo Dachshund Socks ($8) for that one 'fun socks guy' that we all know.
- Custom Dog Cookie Cutter ($5.50) and Dog-a-Day Dessert Plates ($14 each) to serve them on.
- Finally, two fun necessities: toy pugs that hang on glasses ($8 each) and Tongue Ties ($6) for cords.
JUST FOR DOGS
- Personalized Tennis Balls ($23.70) so there's no confusion at the dog park. The Jolly Pets Teaser Ball ($10.37), which is a ball within a ball, is a favorite at our house. These bouncy Wunderballs ($11.99) also look fun.
- 3 foot long beef jerky sticks ($3.50 each) and Sniffy Pop! Pupcorn Treat Tin ($22) (packaged in a compartmentalized tin - just like human versions).
- Launch Time Treat Launcher ($9.99) to spark fun on both ends of the launcher.
- Send a pup and her pal into the luxurious wild with a Glamping with Pets gift card (denominations vary). Or, give the gift of a staycation via DogVacay (denominations vary).
- Finally, you could always go practical with a Dog Bowl Water Bottle ($20), which would be handy for impromptu adventures.
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...