Do we have to go the vet?
Wait, we're going to the vet?!
After little Pierogi showed difficulties in the bathroom department, we decided to take him to the vet. Luckily, his symptoms turned out to be non-alarming, but we were still sent home with a preventative prescription. Going to the vet can be stressful for both sides, but to us, it's always worth the peace of mind.
Here are a few things to help your furry family for your next checkup (or non-routine vet visit):
- Vetstreet to find a local veterinarian.
- Try an app like PetCoach, YourVet or VetOnDemand to supplement the care from your local vet.
- Medisafe Medication Reminder app.
- We slip Pierogi's pills into a chunk of cheese, but Pill Pockets are another popular option.
- And while we're on the topic, The Best Vet Blogs.
P.S. Handy Dog Info Sheets to record medical information and vet visits.
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...