Woah! Yesterday marked Pierogi & Co.'s first anniversary, which amazes me in so many ways. This time, last year, our lives looked completely different. Sometimes I feel frustrated by how quickly life seems to pass, but looking back (which I also don't do often enough), we experienced more adventures than I could have dreamed of. Throughout the year since we launched Pierogi & Co., we got to know and fall for Pierogi; we celebrated the big holidays and made excuses to brighten up ordinary days; we explored near and far; we ate well (mmm...cheese); we grew as individuals and as a family; we connected with amazing dog moms, dog dads and some of the sweetest pups in the world; we got to know and fall for Gilly; and we created things, played hard and chased pesky squirrels!
Here's a look back at twelve of our favorite posts from our first year...
1. Don't forget to treat yo' dog!
2. DIY a bead bandana for any occasion.
3. Our most epic gingerbread house to date.
4. So your dog can taste the rainbow.
5. The one place you can always bring your dog.
6. Swap out your dog's crate pad for a plush blanket.
7. What to do when the zoomies strike!
8. The easiest way to pretend that your pup won the Kentucky Derby.
9. A one-stop shop printable to keep you organized and your doggie healthy.
10. Unamused puppies get baths.
11. Four ways to shake up dinnertime.
12. Pierogi and Gilly doing nothing at all.
And, as always, thank you so much for following along with us! Cheers to another year of adventures...
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...