Little Gilly, it breaks our hearts to think that you struggled to land a home as a puppy because you're absolutely perfect in our eyes. You're gentle, handsome, faithful, fearless, sweet and not to mention, you have the most magical eyes. You complete our family and, now, we couldn't imagine our lives without you by our sides. Happy Birthday, Gilly! We could eat you up, we love you so.
A look back at Gilly's first year...
- The first time I held Gilly
- Gilly's first bath at home
- Gilly's first trip to the dog park
- The first time Gilly conquered climbing stairs
- Gilly's first road trip
- Gilly's first (and last ;) time meeting the Easter Bunny
- Gilly's first time flying
- Gilly's first sporting event
- Gilly's first pup cup
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...