We've shared cute snippets of Pierogi (here and here) and together with Gilfoyle (here), but today, I'm sharing my own Dog Mama Musings...
- Remember these bright white socks? Unfortunately, they met a terrible fate! I had stacked them on top of a freshly folded but wobbly stack of laundry, which I set down near a cup of coffee...and you can probably finish the ending. The socks fell into the coffee. Maybe that was a passive aggressive sign to stop wearing holiday socks when it's nearly Spring!
- A few dog park visits back, I met and learned about the English Labrador for the first time! If you're wondering - English Labs are a stockier and slightly shorter version of the American Labrador, but just as amiable. #themoreyouknow
- Are you a solid sleeper? I'm the type of person who prefers drifting to sleep with a little white noise. Sometimes, I rely on a sound machine app, but lately, I haven't needed it. I've been slipping into bed after all of the boys are fast asleep and between their freight train snores, and the distant noise of an actual freight train passing through our town, I've been falling asleep quickly. Their sounds are so soothing to me.
- I just ordered the 300 pack of this. The easy dispenser should be convenient for cleanups as we get through potty training with Gill :)
- And finally, this cracked me up! It reminds me of a pup that I know (*cough* Pierogi)
Woof! (Hey, there!) Pierogi, Gilly and Sarah here. Thanks for stopping by our dog blog. We're a little dog-obsessed around here and Pierogi & Co. is all about inspiring you to enjoy the dog days. Because life's more fun with your best (furry) friend by your side. So grab a bone and follow along as we stop to sniff the flowers...